News & Events
- Apr 11The 23rd Annual Critical Response 2015
- Apr 20Critical Care Transport Medical Conference CCTMC 2015
- Apr 23Michigan EMS Expo 2015
- Apr 23North Country REMSCO Conference 2015
See More News See More Events
emsCharts's primary software is delivered as an online service and affords our customers the benefits listed below:
- No annual software maintenance fees
- No need to purchase or manage servers, middleware, or databases
- No significant infrastructure start-up
- Free software upgrades
- Rapid implementation & easy installation
- 100% elimination of resources needed for system support
- Pay only for what you use
emsCharts provides dynamic electronic data collection and management solutions for the emergency medical field. Our suite of products gives air medical and ground emergency medical services the advantage of mobile access to web-based data collection applications at the total lowest cost of ownership.
The emsCharts suite of software products provides a total solution at a flat monthly fee with no large additional investment for hardware and software licenses.
Additionally, our suite of products enables you to rapidly acquire and disseminate data to external organizations and 3rd party software using a number of interfacing techniques.